OPtimizer is a molded plastic cattle ear tag containing diazinon, a highly active organophosphate insecticide. OPtimizer is not affected by pyrethroid resistance in horn flies.Controls lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks. Aids in control of face flies. Its net weight of 0.53 oz. (15 grams) assures long-lasting activity. All inert ingredients contained in OPtimizer are non-toxic.
- Approved for use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle.
- Reduces need for frequent spray treatments.
- May be used in winter for lice control.
- Requires no withdrawal time.
- Ideal for rotation programs with PYthon II ® MAGNUM™, PYthon II ®, XP 820, MAX 40™, TRI-ZAP, or GardStar ® plus tags to help manage insecticide resistance.
100 Count Box of tags and male buttons, sealed in bags of 20 (also available in a 20 count box).
Store in a cool place in original container. Opened bags containing ear tags should be resealed for storage.